Security-as-a-Service (Cloud Security)
In today’s technology environment IT security solutions can be somewhat of a black-art. There is a fine balance between the security of your IT assets and infrastructure and the accessibility and productivity of your staff. What security is required for different data, how much security is enough, how much security is too much? These are questions critical questions you need to discuss and workshop with a trained, experienced IT security professional.
ALL IT have designed and implemented hundreds of successful security solutions to businesses, projects, and real-estate developments across Australia. We can design, deliver, and monitor an IT security solution that provides seamless access for staff while providing management with comfort that your data is secure.
Security-as-a-service solutions are cheaper, more flexible, and generally more secure than tradition in-house security solutions.
Cloud Security V Traditional (onsite) Security
- minimal to no capital expenditure
- minimal to no hardware and software installations required.
- no management or ongoing administration required
- unlimited support included each month
What are the benefits of a good IT security solution?
- Secure against virus, malware, and spyware
- Dramatically reduce or stop spam
- Monitor IT assets for failures or impending problems
- Secure company data and prevent unauthorized internal or external access
ALL IT can help with your business with
- Network-wide security and monitoring
- Server and networking equipment monitoring
- Spam and email security
- Onsite and virtual firewall solutions
- VPN solutions
- 24/7 back to base monitoring of IT assets
- Managed secure WiFi (private and public)
- Website certificates and security
Call us today to find out how we can design a cloud security service to secure your company assets